HOW TO: Upload an Adobe Presenter Zip File to Blackboard
Article ID: 47 | Last Updated: Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 2:42 PM
To upload an Adobe Presenter zip file to Blackboard, please follow the steps below:
- Login to Blackboard and navigate to the course.
- Under Course Management/Control Panel, click on Content Collection.
- From the choices available, click on the Course ID to access the Course Content page.
- Create a Folder for the Lectures and then click on the Folder's name to open it.
- Hover your mouse on the Upload button in the gray bar and choose Upload Zip Package from the drop-down menu.
- Click Browse to find and upload the zip file you wish to use, and then click Submit.
- Next, go to the Content area in the course menu where the lectures will be available for the students.
- Click on the Lecture folder or where you want the lecture to appear.
- Hover your mouse on Build Content and select Item from the drop-down menu.
- When the Create Item page opens, type in a Name for the Item.
- Under Attachments, Browse Content Collection to attach the file. Select index.htm under the Lectures folder.
- Once the file is attached, click on Link Title to give the index.htm a lecture name.
- Set the Standard Options or accept the default.
- Click Submit.